Thursday, September 3, 2015

Oh, problems


Yup

It's yet another Thoughtful/Thankful Thursday and, per usual,  I spent much too much time on my tiny blog.  However, I take my writing seriously (no really!) and try to craft the best possible post. No cheap, flimsy writing for my readers out there.  Plus I have OCD tendencies so you add those two together and you get lots of time spent scouring the web.  And now for the actual topic!  There has been a lot going on as of late; lots of little things that add up and kinda weigh me down.  I find myself, at times, comparing my problems with other problems (example...well all these wasps invading my house aren't as bad as the time ants were invading the kitchen) to apparently make myself feel better.  As



Walk that path
I've stated previously, I think too much.  But it does help me to reason with myself in that way since my rational is usually true. Inspirational quotes also tend to help me, such as the one to the right.  I suppose just as someone lifts weights to make their muscles stronger, so can hardships make us mentally stronger.  But darn, you do get so tired working out!














And....go!
However, whatever strength training we do, it's always best to take things one day at a time or we run the risk of wearing ourselves out!

This post has been a sort of healing balm for me as I deal with the issues at hand...and yes, I really do have a wasp problem now and it's really bugging me (hey, at least I can still make puns) but keeping these quotes in mind can help lighten my load :)








No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me a bleat back