Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Magiookstrous T.V. Shows


Loved the nose wiggle
Here we go with another Flashback Friday and what magical, kooky and monstrous ideas do I have for you today? Well, just have a gander at some of these old mythical-based shows.

First on our magical tour is Bewitched.  Nose-twitching Samantha Stevens and her short-wicked husband Darren 










Creepy, yet kooky
mesmerized us with lots 'o laughs as they lived their not-so-ordinary lives.  I can still remember my Mom commenting on how she wished she could wiggle her nose and have all her housework done!

Next up is the ever-odd Addams Family.  These folks weren't frightening (at least not to me!) but were just superbly eccentric and I loved (love!) them all.  Oh, how I wish I could've explored their mansion, shook hands with Thing, had a romp in the swamp and had gotten a moon tan.









And last up is one of my all time favorites, The Munsters.  Herman, Lily, Grandpa and Eddie were monstrous looking (but not poor Marilyn!), but were not at all scary.  In fact, they were quite the opposite as they all, especially Herman, made me laugh my bum off.  The clip to the left is one at the top of my bestest list (although it's so hard to choose!) in which Herman becomes famous for his "golden throat".  If you don't want to watch the whole show, you HAVE to watch it from minute 19:19.  Love, love, LOVE that part.

These "spooky" old shows really can still conjure up some  "bloodcurdling" laughter for me :)







No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me a bleat back