Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Doggies sing the blues



Hey hey, it's W/E Wednesday and I was inspired to do a post on dogs...again.  If you don't like dogs I'm sorry on a few different levels, but I love them tremendously and on my Wednesday posts they'll be sure to show their fluffy canine faces every now and again.

My inspiration came from another















Poor doggy!

nephew and not the same one I mentioned in an earlier post.  He's a Marine so I don't get to see him much (boo!) but I do keep somewhat in touch on Facebook. He posted a funny Dog Fail video (see the last selection below) and it made me smile so I thought, why not feature it in a post?










 So there ya go!  I threw in a few Dog Fail photos for an extra giggle or two.  In the first one poor Kyle really should plug in the treadmill and get a nice walk in!  And in the second pic, well, that poor puppy really needs to show his Alpha-side a bit.  And now for the main feature!  I hope you enjoy these doggone funny canines in not-so-graceful motion...and I also hope you don't get upset with me for the dorky "doggone" pun :)










No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me a bleat back