Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Naughty Doggie!


Just trying to look outside...


Hello der!  It's W/E Wednesdays and I decided to bring in another floating topic; dogs.  Today I'm going to  talk about those crazy things that our lovely doggies do.  

Ah, the old dog-in-the-blinds gig. This poor critter got a bit carried away trying, I assume, to look 













A classic dog-move


outside.  I'm sure he/she was only trying to protect the homestead :)

What's Christmas without the fun of having your tree knocked over by a dog?  Oh, I had all the fun of this type of event back when I had a Doberman.  This was only one of many exciting stories I had with her.













Gotta love 'em


Those of us who have fur-babies know the look in the pic to the left and probably all to often!  Well, at least when they do something naughty they do feel sorry for it afterwards.

Dogs do have times that they loose it and get in a pickle just like us.  But the majority of the time they are compassionate and loving companions and, as long as I am able, I will always share my home with one :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me a bleat back