Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Cheesy Idea


Ah, convenient! 

I thought I'd come up with my own idea for Tips, Tricks and Treats Tuesday but upon checking, I found out there were many others that were as clever as I!  I love using baking soda all around the house because of all of it's multi-tasking uses.  In an earlier entry, I 












A fishy treat server for the kiddies...or you!
offered tips on it's uses in the bathroom, such as for a facial scrub (which I do about every other day or so and I love it!) and for an extra brushing after your usual brush session.  Well, I didn't want to keep the cardboard box in the bathroom with the moisture and all, so I came up with an idea (again, I'm not the first!) to put it in a used and cleaned Parmesan Cheese container and it works great.   

Actually, you can use these cheesy containers to corral lots of items and another good idea is for an on-the-go snack holder.  I'm thinking this would be particularly useful for those that have the rug-rats running about, but I would definitely use this for me!


Yum for the tum

With all these nifty ideas for re-purposing used Parma Cheese containers, I thought it might be appropriate to throw in a way to use up all that cheese so you can use the packaging in the handy ways I discussed.  I just spied this recipe and haven't tried it yet but I am planning on making it soon.  It's a recipe for Lasagna Soup and it seems pretty quick and easy to put together (which is my criteria for even considering a recipe!).  Here's the link...

http://www.cookingclassy.com/2013/12/lasagna-soup/

I hope you find these "cheesy" tips useful and tasty :)











No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me a bleat back