Thursday, May 14, 2015

I love to laugh


Spice up the day



For this  Thoughtful/Thankful Thursday I was thinking about funny things and how laughing is such an enjoyable endeavor besides that fact that it's also good for your health...no joke!  Here's a link to check it our for yer-shelf...








http://www.webmd.com/balance/features/give-your-body-boost-with-laughter
Quick 'n Easy Fake Feces!

With that concept in mind and thoughtfully thinking, one jovial way to generate some giggles is to pull a harmless prank.  In my research I've run into some meanie-weenie pranks but I don't condone those, only the kind that won't make the prank-ee want to physically hurt you afterwards.  As you can see above left, the "tape on the mouse" gag would be great at work and not too evil and easy to fix after the laughter fads.

The teaser to the above right is super-simple and as a bonus it encourages recycling!  I can envision this "cardboard tube poo" working equally well at work as well as home.


My favorite!




And finally, the most intriguing harmless prank to me is the "marker spider on toilet paper" trick. It's genius in it's simplicity while working on our brain's creep-out factor.  Sometimes the easiest ways are the best.

I have not tried out any of these gags as of yet, but I'm excited to give them a go and fill the world with laughter and good health and that's exactly what I'll tell my hopefully good natured prank-ees if they try and hurt me! 











No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me a bleat back