Friday, June 5, 2015

An 80's quote quiz!


Quiz Day!
It's once again Flashback Friday and I decided to throw a little quiz fun at y'all.  We'll be drifting back into the 80's and covering quotes from some of the tube shows back in those days.

I'll start with what I consider easy and end with what I think might be trickier for most people, but you just might be super tricky and get them all!  Okay, first up is the quote, "I pity the fool".  The person in question (and I'm pretty sure most of you know this already) was most famous for his role in a "Team" show and he fancied lots of golden jewelry. Well of course it's....................







Mr. T!  The montage to the left helps you to relive
Laurence Tureaud's (his real name) most famous moments.

Next up is the phrase, "I love it, I love it, gyuk, gyuk, gyuk", the last three words trying to recreate this characters famous laugh.  He was always trying to catch those "good ol' boys" in their orange "General".  If you haven't figured this one out by now (which I'm sure you have) it's most definitely.......



























Rosco P. Coltrane!  James Best who portrayed the sheriff of Hazzard County recently passed away, but thankfully we have clips like these to remember him by.

Last up is a tricky one, unless you happen to have an odd sense of humor.  The quote in question is, "I'm crushing your head" said whilst making a finger-pinching motion.  This was from a skit from a comedy group named after "children" in the "aisle".  Well, if you haven't figured it out yet the answer is......


























Mr. Ticsic the "head crusher" played by Mark McKinney from The Kids in the Hall.  To be fair, I didn't know the characters name but I did know where it came from.  In fact, I do this myself on occasion :)

Well, how'd you do?  Are you and 80's Head Crusher or would Mr. T pity you!

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me a bleat back