Friday, June 19, 2015

Looney Tunes Day

It's Friday, it's Friday, it's Flashback Friday and time for a trip down Memory Lane.  Some of my best childhood memories come from watching all those awesome Looney Tunes cartoons.  I loved them then and I still do even now.  It's hard to choose my favorites because there are so gosh darn many!  I decided to showcase some of the somewhat more obscure clips for today and I promise I'll post more in the future...I'm thinking ya'll 









should enjoy that.  I know I will :)  In the first clip we have Moe Hican the Native American oil baron attempting to hunt a moose.  I love the the "call" the moose uses to thwart Moe.

Okay, whoever was responsible for creating the character Frisky the Dog was a genius, at least as far as knowing the personality of dogs.  This clip is a perfect example of your classic dog.








Last and certainly not least is a clip of Marc Antony the bulldog and Pussyfoot the kitten.  There are lots of good bits from them but I just love this one because of the "sorrow to joy" aspect of it.

I hope you have fun traveling back to Looney Tunes Land as much as I do. It's a fun place to visit :)









No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me a bleat back