Monday, April 6, 2015

Do it, just do it!


Very good advice!


I ran into some interesting quotes today and it didn't even hurt! It's a  corn-pone joke but it hits the intention-mark on this  Mesmerizing Medium Monday.
Today I'm going to try and coax you to free those imprisoned artistic fantasies caged up inside of you.  Perhaps you are like me and already "let your people go", so kudos to you, but don't stop as there's always that poor, little, starving waif of an idea huddled 






Totally agree :)
in the dark and curvy twists of your mind.  

The quotes get more meaningful and deep as I continue on.  To me, the quote to the right captures the grand design of the emotion that generates our artistic engines. When we let our feelings ebb and flow into our chosen craft, we are simply getting a smile by giving a smile.  This is not to imply that our sole purpose in crafting is so someone else will make a to-do about our work because that would be cheating ourselves and stifling our vision.  When I do my art thing, I am thinking of myself first and making sure I am pleased with what I've generated.  You just have to do that and be your own art critic or you'll never really be content with yourself.  However, I know when I critique my art babies, I'm pondering and hoping that others will get as much joy from them as I do and that sentiment sums up the above quote.



A harsh truth

Deeper we descend into the pit of humanity (drama is an art form, by the way) with the saying to the left.  These words paint a bleak scene when you let it actually ooze into your rational mind.  Think about a  basic world devoid on any creative color, a dull and mundane existence...my gosh it's hard for me to imagine it and shudder at the thought as I try to.

Well, that did get a bit deep so I suppose I need to lift us all up again and I suppose I'll do so with the quote below with an admonishment to follow it's suggestion, lather, rinse, and repeat :)


Just DO IT!








   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me a bleat back