Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Kitchen Magician 


Hmmm, ham :)
Hey hey, it's Tips, Tricks and Treats Tuesday and in honor of this special occasion I will showcase some recipes that involve using leftovers.  "Leftovers, special?" you may exclaim. But remember, we are taking something and making it different 






  
A lotta Frittata
then it was before, rendering it brand-new-special!  First on the repertoire is a recipe (see above) called Ham and Cheese Egg Cups.  I have a dump-load of ham leftover from Easter, now cubed and in a frozen state, crying out to be used in this recipe.  Seems pretty easy and uses good 'ol crescent rolls for the base.  Here's the link  to ham-cup goodness... 

http://www.mccormick.com/Recipes/Breakfast-Brunch/Ham-and-Cheese-Egg-Cups
Here's an interesting one...Leftover Pizza Frittata.  Keep in mind I haven't tried these recipes out yet so I can't attest to their good or badness, but goodness, leftover pizza?  I'm just gonna have to try me some-a dat.  If you're as adventurous (kooky?) as me, here's the link to give this baby a spin...

http://www.food.com/recipe/leftover-pizza-frittata-using-leftover-pizza-433837



Easy- Peasy to make
And for our finale' is a recipe that will rescue you from all those tortilla crumbs you've been saving up but just have no idea on how to use them. Your day has come!  Again, I haven't tried this but I'm thinking on making it today for Tuesday Family Dinner.  It seems ridiculously easy to put together and it should be filling enough because of the eggs.  Here's the link for Eggs with Tortilla Chips and Cheese...

http://www.realsimple.com/food-recipes/browse-all-recipes/eggs-tortilla-chips-salsa-cheese?action=displayRecipe&recipe_id=1107245

Have magical fun with these recipes as you transform one food into another.  And don't forget to say "Abracadabra!"  :)







No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me a bleat back