Thursday, April 2, 2015

Thank You

On this Thoughtful/Thankful Thursday I was having a difficult time in coming up with an idea but finally concluded on opening up my Writing Vault and bring out one of my older works.  It is about "thanks" and it does pertain to Easter (my running theme this week) so here it goes with lots of pretty-pretty pictures for your enjoyment purposes!  Click on "read more" to enter in...











Thank you for the birds and trees
Thanks for sun and skies
Thank you for the waterfall
Thank you for my eyes.








Thank you for the fresh mown grass
Thanks for fragrant rose
Thank you for the crisp, fresh air
Thank you for my nose







Thank you for the honey sweet
Thanks for spicy South
Thank you for potato chips
Thank you for my mouth
















Thank you for a child at play
Thanks for wind chime near
Thank you for the rain on roofs
Thank you for my ears.










Thank you for the breeze that blows
Thanks for hugs and such
Thank you for a cozy chair
Thank you for my touch.








Thank you for Your Son who died
Thanks to You above
Thank you for the Spirit in me
Thank you for Your love.






C.C.B.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me a bleat back