Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Hitler, Cake and Mr. T


Mein Hasenohren 
Hitler in bunny ears?  Could it be?  Naw, it's not for real but perhaps I  fooled you on this W/E Wednesday which also happens to fall on April Fools Day.  I was trying to find items that tied into the Easter Theme I've been using this week and this was the first thing that popped up and it had me do a double-take so I was 








fooled for a minute myself!  

In my search I also came up with
Fool 'em with Cake Eggs!
a sneaky and cute idea where you bake "cakes" inside of eggshells.  It basically involves you making a hole in one end of an egg, draining that out, mixing up a batch of cake mix and pouring that into the empty eggshells then baking.  Here's the how-to-in-detail link...

http://food-hacks.wonderhowto.com/how-to/bake-cake-real-eggshells-for-april-fools-day-easter-0161060/

I wouldn't mind being fooled with this!



Listen to Mr. T :)
I then got ta thinkin' more about Easter and of topics more befitting of it's character so I looked to The Book and came up with an appropriate verse for today.  Proverbs 10:23 reads, "A fool finds pleasure in wicked schemes, but a person of understanding delights in wisdom."  Well, it makes you pause and reflect, especially on this Day of Fools.  Have some good, clean fun today but just don't get carried away in your foolery or you may have to contend with Mr. T!


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me a bleat back